Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Materialization out of thin air Vs Acting as human

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ark


I'll start by explaining the concepts:

Materialization out of thin air means that the succubus appears before you out of nowhere as a physical person. She looks human but in your interactions, she is referring to herself as a succubus. You can discuss who she is, her world etc with full clarity.

Acting as human
means that the succubus appears in a place where noone can see her. She plays the role of a human, as if acting on stage. While you may be aware who she is, she will give you no clear sign that she is a succubus. She may give you hints, but in all your interactions, she is following the set role that she picked. For example she plays the role of an exchange student, you can bring her to meet your friends/family and everyone will go by the role of her being human.


Switching to my perspective, why do I care about this?


I read about someone who had a succubus materialize right before him, and would want to know how this is achieved. It's not a matter of a limitation from the side of the succubus. To be honest, I have "mine" around me all day. This is all fine as they are acting a role and filling in things that humans could have done, but have slacked off with or refused to do.

When I met a new succubus who I was expecting to work with for a while, I asked her to appear to me physically so I could get an idea of what she looks like. I knew she would agree, but not how or when she would come. A few days later I met a customer and realized it was her. This way I got an interaction with her, hearing her voice and so on, it was what I had asked for.

By telling this story I want to make clear that the manifestation itself is not the problem. The obstacle is the human mind. I've seen a succubus appear/disappear on an empty street about 100 meters away from me. This was someone who was acting a role, so she told me her family would pick her up, called someone on the phone, walked a bit and was gone. So it seems this much is ok.

But to really have someone appear directly, with your full awareness of the situation - from my understanding this is not possible if your mind can't accept it. Even if you know how things work, what they are, and so on, your mind can still be too narrow to take this experience. You would get scared, freak out and it would turn into a negative experience. Maybe it would make any further interactions impossible. Similar to if you really saw a ghost. You may say it wouldn't scare you, but what if someone walks in on you while you are on your computer, have headphones or something, and they make you jump because you think you where alone? Then it may still be a person you know and you react with getting scared. So what if it is a stranger? You're not going to take that lightly, if it was in your own home.

The idea may be hard to grasp. But say if you invited someone to come to your place, you made certain preparations. Maybe you told other people about the visit, you prepared something to eat or drink, a movie to watch or a game to play. When doing this you are trying to sense what the person likes and adapt. Can you imagine doing all of this to prepare for a succubus? You can't tell someone about it either, so that connection can't exist. Everyone will think you are alone, but you need to be in a social mindset.

TL:DR

Did your succubus materialize out of thin air? How did you make this happen, all steps you performed to get there?

Jimy


So you're saying, materializations could occur quite frequently? I thought, that takes a lot of effort/energy for a succubus and is generally a very extremely superrare event?

I understand what you are talking about the mindset. No matter how calm you can be, your mind just is going to freak out if someone appeared in your home, because it would be like an invasion into the most private and because the mind just isn't ready for that, even if you have asked for it, because it's how it has been conditioned from young age in that matter. Seeing someone instead unexpected in a public place, even if not seeing that one coming close, just isn't going to freak us out like it, because the mind is prepared for most things to occur there and is in a kinda "ready" state.

The other factor is definetely the "believing". When I had an issue weeks ago, feeling like being spiritually attacked I kept trying things and not working much. Then I don't know how, came across a verse from the bible, saying that whoever believes he could tell to a mountain to stand up and fall in the sea, that mountain will move to the sea. The problem with this is definetely to fully believe that one such a thing of impossibility could truely occur, which is going to be extremely difficult because of our believe that it contradicts everything we know. However, this made me aware that whatever I were trying to protect myself, I didn't had that strong deep believe that it would stop. Once after reading this, I did it with great confidence and believing that it's already done and don't need to "hope" that it will be done, it worked!

I think, that's the same situation here. Just hoping for something to occur, is not the same as believing and be absolutely sure that it will occur. Hoping can imply doubt, which as I understand now can be an obstacle.

Ark


Jimy wrote:So you're saying, materializations could occur quite frequently? I thought, that takes a lot of effort/energy for a succubus and is generally a very extremely superrare event?
[...]

Just hoping for something to occur, is not the same as believing and be absolutely sure that it will occur. Hoping can imply doubt, which as I understand now can be an obstacle.

1) Objectively it seems to take a massive amount of energy to appear physically, if you just charge ahead mindlessly. It is fully possible for the Collective to do this for a member if they lack the ability to do this individually.

But as long as there is an energy source, it is easy to do it, so if you can direct such a source to them, they can appear with no problem at all. Copying the human physical form is very easy, contrary to what you may think. It's just an energy machine, like any piece of equipment you can make an identical copy if you have one to study. Succubus have been around for a long time, they know how to do this.

Like I've mentioned before, succubus, like any other demons, collect souls to use as an energy source or a contact point to a historical period. Most of them have at least a few souls in their collection and can use them as the energy source. This is the most basic method. It may sound mean/evil but don't forget, people say this or that, but in the end succubus are demons. There is no use being afraid to say it. This is why people of the positive universal alignment should avoid contact with succubus. It's up to everyone to decide of course, you do what you want. But be aware that there are two sides in the universe. If you are a positive being, you can use the commonly known religions, if you are negative you can't, so demons need to be there for them. This doesn't mean you can't use basic things from religions at the human level, these beings behind the religions like christianity, judaism, buddhism and taoism have as a mission to protect the human world. If you do get in trouble you can still ask for help, but it won't work beyond the human surface level if you are of the negative alignment. Say you got haunted by something bad - they can remove this spirit, as this falls into the category of keeping order in the human world and advertizing their religion. But they won't help you more than that. This is why we need succubus (and Candy King, The Left Handed Reaper, etc).

2) Yeah. This is the hard part, isn't it? I was asking if someone could share what method they used to achieve the state of mind where the succubus could appear out of thin air.



Last edited by Ark on Tue May 17, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

seirus86


Hi People, Hi Ark!

Does that mean that they get the soul of their human companions automatically after death ?

To be honest, i don't want to be a kind of "battery" for my "twinflame" (Jimy knows the story). I don't know the full truth, i have no problem with demons - as we humans are ourselves just dark entities. But i got a problem with that soul collecting stuff (if it's forced).

Nethertoxin


seirus86 wrote:Hi People, Hi Ark!

Does that mean that they get the soul of their human companions automatically after death ?

To be honest, i don't want to be a kind of "battery" for my "twinflame" (Jimy knows the story). I don't know the full truth, i have no problem with demons - as we humans are ourselves just dark entities. But i got a problem with that soul collecting stuff (if it's forced).

Not unless you plan to offer it in first place. From what I recall at least.

Ark


seirus86 wrote:Hi People, Hi Ark!

Does that mean that they get the soul of their human companions automatically after death ?
[...]
But i got a problem with that soul collecting stuff (if it's forced).

It's not automatic or "forced", it has to be willing. There will be an agreement, a contract. But the form can vary. After I developed the ability to see Qi and recognize energy, patterns and signatures of different things, I realized that this "selling your soul" thing is real. But what is counted as a contract is not as clear as it can sound.

I remember overhearing 2 people in a diner once, it went like this:

Person1: Lend me some money.
Person2: No. Forget it.
Person1: Come on, I really need it.
Person2: Ok then, I'll give you money, but not as a loan. That would be useless, you're not going to pay me back anyway.
Person1: So you'll give me the money, and I won't have to pay back? Really, you'll just come back and nag about it later.
Person2: No, for real, I'll give you.
Person1: I don't believe you, tell me what you want for it?
Person2: (jokingly) Ok, I'll trade the money for your soul.
Person1: (takes the money) Quit messing around. You won't see this money again. Thanks. (leaves)

I later saw person2 and when I looked at him I noticed something weird. His energy was totally black, like really bad. It looked so bad I was wondering why he wasn't in bed, he should be ill or something. Then I saw some light thing connected to him. I didn't know what that was at the time.

Later again I saw person1, who was at the time really obese. I didn't think specifically about it, other then the person didn't look well.

Some years later I again saw person1, it's not someone I know, but I know who they are. This time person1 was really thin, like from obese to 1/3 of the previous weight.

I looked at the situation and realized what had happened. That joking conversation about trading the soul for money had been loud and clear. That counts as a contract. Person1 now belongs to person2. Person2 is not a good person, and would be in real trouble, but is drawing energy from person1. That is why person1 lost so much weight.

Conclusion

The universe sees and hears everything, so be careful of what you say and do. After I saw this situation, I saw more like this when I started looking.

Take the example of seeing a 10/10 woman married to a 3/10 guy. Everyone will be talking like "what does she see in him" and "it's not fair." But you don't know what happened here. The context can make a marriage into a soul ownership transfer contract. This is even quite common.

Maybe the loser guy said to her "if you marry me, I'll do anything for you, forever." Then she accepted it and that was considered the conditions of the marriage, by the universe. So ownership of his soul was transferred to her. That means he will always obey her, no exception, just like he offered. Just saying it may not do it, but the whole context of this unlikely couple may make it real.

seirus86


Hi Ark,

thanks for the clearifying. I have no problem with that, when someone wants his succubus to get his soul, its his decission.

I don't know if you got the story what happened around christmas... lets just say i have to learn much and hope she (they know who i mean) will come back someday.

Nethertoxin


What I wanted to ask...

Question: If appearance has changed from what I've written in burned paper (I used letter method) to something different, does that mean the success has gone farther that I've thought before or does that means things have gone different?

Ark


Nethertoxin wrote:What I wanted to ask...

Question: If appearance has changed from what I've written in burned paper (I used letter method) to something different, does that mean the success has gone farther that I've thought before or does that means things have gone different?

Appearance of what? I don't understand the question.

Riff


Nethertoxin wrote:What I wanted to ask...

Question: If appearance has changed from what I've written in burned paper (I used letter method) to something different, does that mean the success has gone farther that I've thought before or does that means things have gone different?

The entity in question? Their appearance? If that is what you mean, it could mean many things. The entity might be going with a look that you described on the paper so that you feel some what comfortable, and is now perhaps changing to a form of their choice for certain reasons (someone you saw recently or in the past and liked the appearance of, someone you dated, someone you fantasize/fantasized about, etc). It may be their actual appearance, however, again, it depends on the intent and mindset of the entity in question. Some entities like to mix it up and cycle through different forms or appearances, while some like to keep it to a few or perhaps one per person, or however they feel they wish to go about it.

A good way of showing initiative and actual interest is by asking the entity. The response may or may not be immediate, so listen and pay attention to further experiences, visual or not, make a note of it and put extra time into thinking about what followed if you couldn't figure it or come to a solid conclusion in the first place. Responses depend on your connection, your compatibility with them, how well you tune in with one another, their skills and abilities, your skills and abilities, your receptiveness to impulses, thoughts or feelings, cognitive abilities, etc. If it is early days and you haven't formed a connection where you can communicate relatively well or okay, don't find it weird or pointless that you're trying. You start somewhere, and you might as well get started early. The earlier, the better. It's not like listening to paint dry, it's practising your listening skills.

Nethertoxin


Ark wrote:
Nethertoxin wrote:What I wanted to ask...

Question: If appearance has changed from what I've written in burned paper (I used letter method) to something different, does that mean the success has gone farther that I've thought before or does that means things have gone different?

Appearance of what? I don't understand the question.

Sorry, had to clarify.

I've written in letter one appearance of her when she came for the first time. However, she did changed when I saw her in lucid dream state last time 2 months ago. I've felt that it was her, although her looks were completely different from what I wrote in first place.

Nethertoxin


Riff wrote:
Nethertoxin wrote:What I wanted to ask...

Question: If appearance has changed from what I've written in burned paper (I used letter method) to something different, does that mean the success has gone farther that I've thought before or does that means things have gone different?

The entity in question? Their appearance? If that is what you mean, it could mean many things. The entity might be going with a look that you described on the paper so that you feel some what comfortable, and is now perhaps changing to a form of their choice for certain reasons (someone you saw recently or in the past and liked the appearance of, someone you dated, someone you fantasize/fantasized about, etc). It may be their actual appearance, however, again, it depends on the intent and mindset of the entity in question. Some entities like to mix it up and cycle through different forms or appearances, while some like to keep it to a few or perhaps one per person, or however they feel they wish to go about it.

A good way of showing initiative and actual interest is by asking the entity. The response may or may not be immediate, so listen and pay attention to further experiences, visual or not, make a note of it and put extra time into thinking about what followed if you couldn't figure it or come to a solid conclusion in the first place. Responses depend on your connection, your compatibility with them, how well you tune in with one another, their skills and abilities, your skills and abilities, your receptiveness to impulses, thoughts or feelings, cognitive abilities, etc. If it is early days and you haven't formed a connection where you can communicate relatively well or okay, don't find it weird or pointless that you're trying. You start somewhere, and you might as well get started early. The earlier, the better. It's not like listening to paint dry, it's practising your listening skills.

Thing is...

I know for sure, I've NEVER saw someone of such beauty before (I was so shocked that I couldn't even say a word for some time, before she smiled) and never met anyone who looks close to that kind of appearance. I've tried looking for this using my known contacts within some state bodies, but was unable to find someone even 50% close to that. One thing is sure, I'd never regret what I've done, although I'm feeling a little disappointed because progress has slowed due to several circumstances.

Riff


Nethertoxin wrote:
Riff wrote:
Nethertoxin wrote:What I wanted to ask...

Question: If appearance has changed from what I've written in burned paper (I used letter method) to something different, does that mean the success has gone farther that I've thought before or does that means things have gone different?

The entity in question? Their appearance? If that is what you mean, it could mean many things. The entity might be going with a look that you described on the paper so that you feel some what comfortable, and is now perhaps changing to a form of their choice for certain reasons (someone you saw recently or in the past and liked the appearance of, someone you dated, someone you fantasize/fantasized about, etc). It may be their actual appearance, however, again, it depends on the intent and mindset of the entity in question. Some entities like to mix it up and cycle through different forms or appearances, while some like to keep it to a few or perhaps one per person, or however they feel they wish to go about it.

A good way of showing initiative and actual interest is by asking the entity. The response may or may not be immediate, so listen and pay attention to further experiences, visual or not, make a note of it and put extra time into thinking about what followed if you couldn't figure it or come to a solid conclusion in the first place. Responses depend on your connection, your compatibility with them, how well you tune in with one another, their skills and abilities, your skills and abilities, your receptiveness to impulses, thoughts or feelings, cognitive abilities, etc. If it is early days and you haven't formed a connection where you can communicate relatively well or okay, don't find it weird or pointless that you're trying. You start somewhere, and you might as well get started early. The earlier, the better. It's not like listening to paint dry, it's practising your listening skills.

Thing is...

I know for sure, I've NEVER saw someone of such beauty before (I was so shocked that I couldn't even say a word for some time, before she smiled) and never met anyone who looks close to that kind of appearance. I've tried looking for this using my known contacts within some state bodies, but was unable to find someone even 50% close to that. One thing is sure, I'd never regret what I've done, although I'm feeling a little disappointed because progress has slowed due to several circumstances.

With that in mind, I suggest fighting the dissapointment with a conscious feedback. By this, I mean to remain positive and use moments or feelings of dissapointment as a chance to take away the positives from it and go from there, doing your best to disregard your version of the negatives that you perceived personally. This isn't exactly exclusive to contacts with entities like succubi or whatever else, but I think it is very important in doing so.

When I first did the succubus ritual (letter method using blood), I did have successful results. I felt it was quite slow and gradual in the beginning, and, in the process, I let my impatience of not experiencing a lot or progressing fast get the better of me, and cloud my judgement and real feelings. I won't go into detail, but I was tested to see whether I really wanted this or not. After some time, and, certain circumstances passed by, I knew that this was what I truly wanted. Thankfully, it turned out for the better and continue to be with said entity.

While you may not doubt doing the ritual, remember to give it your best, be realistic, and focus on the positives the most you can, as the feeling of dissapointment regarding progression, experiences, the connection itself or your abilities, may get in the way. It may also cause mixed feelings or thoughts about you from the entity.

Ark


Nethertoxin wrote:
I've written in letter one appearance of her when she came for the first time. However, she did changed when I saw her in lucid dream state last time 2 months ago. I've felt that it was her, although her looks were completely different from what I wrote in first place.

She could look different because she evolved, or it could be that you used the idea of what she would look like as human, and now you saw her real image. Things are different in different dimensions.

But it could really be that she changed appearance. From my experience succubus do not age (grow up) from time, because they are beyond chronological time - they evolve from young to adult from completing certain stages of development. It means fulfilling certain things, and some of them require specific acts or getting in contact with certain things. So having contact with you could have fulfilled such a development stage and she has made progress - changed her form.

seirus86


Riff wrote:When I first did the succubus ritual (letter method using blood), I did have successful results. I felt it was quite slow and gradual in the beginning, and, in the process, I let my impatience of not experiencing a lot or progressing fast get the better of me, and cloud my judgement and real feelings. I won't go into detail, but I was tested to see whether I really wanted this or not. After some time, and, certain circumstances passed by, I knew that this was what I truly wanted. Thankfully, it turned out for the better and continue to be with said entity.

Im curious, is your succubus from the collective ?
Because from what i've known (at least 1-2 other bloggers) that when you do the ritual the succubus comes from a different group/coven because the collective doesn't support this kind of ritual (/use of magick in general?). Would be nice to know Smile

Riff


seirus86 wrote:
Riff wrote:When I first did the succubus ritual (letter method using blood), I did have successful results. I felt it was quite slow and gradual in the beginning, and, in the process, I let my impatience of not experiencing a lot or progressing fast get the better of me, and cloud my judgement and real feelings. I won't go into detail, but I was tested to see whether I really wanted this or not. After some time, and, certain circumstances passed by, I knew that this was what I truly wanted. Thankfully, it turned out for the better and continue to be with said entity.

Im curious, is your succubus from the collective ?
Because from what i've known (at least 1-2 other bloggers) that when you do the ritual the succubus comes from a different group/coven because the collective doesn't support this kind of ritual (/use of magick in general?). Would be nice to know Smile

She is not a succubus, no. She's certainly very different to that, but that's a whole different barrel of fish in of itself. As for the latter part of your comment, I personally wouldn't know how they worked or did things in regards to rituals or particular summonings, or what might some call 'magick', etc. The letter mthod seems to be a successful method going by what others have experienced, not by what I have experienced, but I do see a lot of people warning against the use of bood. Doing so is apparently very dangerous, but I can't say too much on how I feel about such claims and comparing my results. Again, my other half is not a succubus :p

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum