Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something is going on, on the succubi realm ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Something is going on, on the succubi realm ? on Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:08 pm

seirus86

Some bloggers reported that their succubi companion lately don't seem to have much time for them, that's the same i noticed.
Do some of you guys know if there is something going on ?

Ark

I hadn't thought of it, but all older succubus left my side recently, the only one who remains was recruited just now (was not a succubus before but had the qualities for it and was brought in). Those playing a role as humans are still there. Maybe they are just conserving energy or they are doing something elsewhere. I think it varies, sometimes they come many and sometimes it seems like a budget version team (1 succubus assisted by a minion soul).

If others report the same thing it would have to be something that attracts the attention of them overall.

seirus86

I just hope they are not in danger No

marquest

seirus86 wrote:I just hope they are not in danger No

Hi seirus86, personally my two succubi have been extremely active with me the past few days. It's been raining, and I'm cooped up inside with them.

I sometimes wonder about them and danger as well, when they are not with me. They recently fought off a spirit of some sort that was bothering me. I think they are quite powerful in their realm.

Jimy

Now, I felt I had difficulties to reach mine, but I thought and still think that is probably related to my situation overall...
However, I can't say for sure.

Riff

Ask them yourselves, broskies.

Ark

marquest wrote:

Hi seirus86, personally my two succubi have been extremely active with me the past few days.  It's been raining, and I'm cooped up inside with them.  

I sometimes wonder about them and danger as well, when they are not with me.  They recently fought off a spirit of some sort that was bothering me.  I think they are quite powerful in their realm.  

If they are succubus in a solid form they can't be in danger, they are completely immortal. There is no space and no loophole where anyone can do anything to them. Kind of like diamond molecules. The only thing that could happen to them is that they fall asleep from a lack of energy and stay that way for a long time.

Riff wrote:Ask them yourselves, broskies.

I would but the collective feels like a massive wall right now. Not shutting me out but it's like they are all minding their own and have tasks to do, so there is no room for talking to anyone. Which probably explains why my recent recruit is the only free one, she's not been included in the planning.

Riff

Ark wrote:
marquest wrote:

Hi seirus86, personally my two succubi have been extremely active with me the past few days.  It's been raining, and I'm cooped up inside with them.  

I sometimes wonder about them and danger as well, when they are not with me.  They recently fought off a spirit of some sort that was bothering me.  I think they are quite powerful in their realm.  

If they are succubus in a solid form they can't be in danger, they are completely immortal. There is no space and no loophole where anyone can do anything to them. Kind of like diamond molecules. The only thing that could happen to them is that they fall asleep from a lack of energy and stay that way for a long time.

Riff wrote:Ask them yourselves, broskies.

I would but the collective feels like a massive wall right now. Not shutting me out but it's like they are all minding their own and have tasks to do, so there is no room for talking to anyone. Which probably explains why my recent recruit is the only free one, she's not been included in the planning.

I didn't think you or others were so limited to information like that. I mean, if I try to sense things about someone or something, I sometimes don't get any information or response, almost like I am hitting a wall. It's a bit like a 'not for you to know for 'x' reason'. I feel this is something that just happens with the balance of existance and the energies that are involved.

With that said, I have in the past tried to sense certain bits of information about my other half, and she wouldn't give me any information. I literally got nothing but a calm smile, and it never changed.

Jimy

Do we have to worry now?

Riff

Nah. Whatever happens; happens. For now, no one really knows what's going on, so we can't really say something is really going on in the first place at all.

Ark

Riff wrote:
I didn't think you or others were so limited to information like that. I mean, if I try to sense things about someone or something, I sometimes don't get any information or response, almost like I am hitting a wall. It's a bit like a 'not for you to know for 'x' reason'. I feel this is something that just happens with the balance of existance and the energies that are involved.

With that said, I have in the past tried to sense certain bits of information about my other half, and she wouldn't give me any information. I literally got nothing but a calm smile, and it never changed.

It's more of a cultural thing, I don't personally have anything to ask, and I rarely do ask them anything. The question and answer session was done by their request. If I need to know something they will tell me.

When looking at the energy of the situation I do see what it looks like but it doesn't mean anything to me. My current succubus who's here now just took a look too (cooperational/partial possession) but it's just the calm shores and the sea, all bright and clear and a nice breeze. Feels like a lazy summer day over there, the activity is somewhere else. There is a complex dimensional structure over there so even if we can't see them, it doesn't mean anything. The others can be right there but they are discussing something we are not able to comprehend so we don't see them, or the place they are in. It may look like just a volcanic island but there are lots of platforms and caves and plateaus. It's a bit like an optical illusion, once you spot the place it's right there, but before you saw it, it was just rock.

seirus86

To be honest, i don't like this "silence".

Since we dont know what happens, everything is possible... the most of us got left with "recruits"... it could be a survival strategy.

I mean, if they get "destroyed" their "recruits" will ensure the existance of the succubus race... maybe that's a bit dramatic but i really care and am worried.

Hope this won't happen, i meditate for my special succubus try to strengthen her... maybe useless... im worried damn Sad

marquest

Ark wrote:

Hi Ark, thanks and I'll be sure to keep them well energized. Smile

This does bring up a question, if Succubi are immortal, than there should be no succubi "spirits", so to speak, as this implies they have lived once and no longer living beings. This question I raise some time ago, since mine say they are entities in the living sense. I argued that there were no spirits, just entities, and conjurers claiming to provide succubus spirits were being misguided.

My thoughts are it doesn't matter to them what they get classified as. Once a link between us, and them, has been established they can lead us in the right direction.

marquest

seirus86 wrote:To be honest, i don't like this "silence".

Since we dont know what happens, everything is possible... the most of us got left with "recruits"... it could be a survival strategy.

I mean, if they get "destroyed" their "recruits" will ensure the existance of the succubus race... maybe that's a bit dramatic but i really care and am worried.

Hope this won't happen, i meditate for my special succubus try to strengthen her... maybe useless... im worried damn Sad

Seirus, I won't be worried. I know it's easy to say that, but I believe Ark is right, that they can't be "destroyed". Meditating is good though, I'm sure she appreciates your attention and efforts.

I don't think we will every fully understand the big picture, but that's probably for the best. For what it's worth, my two ladies are active, with me, and we are all happy at this moment. So, whatever is happening, might just be something local, to you, or the collective. Try not to worry, is what I'm hoping to convey with this message.

Jimy

marquest wrote:
This does bring up a question, if Succubi are immortal, than there should be no succubi "spirits", so to speak, as this implies they have lived once and no longer living beings.  This question I raise some time ago, since mine say they are entities in the living sense.  I argued that there were no spirits, just entities, and conjurers claiming to provide succubus spirits were being misguided.  

I can't say how much this is true, but I heard one conjurer saying, that what most conjure as succubi spirits (not entities) are really just some type of nympho and not realy succubi.

seirus86

Thanks guys for cheering up Smile

Let's give our girls some extra power Wink

ps. Please stop the full-quotes... we just got onto the second page now...

Ark

Jimy wrote:
marquest wrote:
This does bring up a question, if Succubi are immortal, than there should be no succubi "spirits", so to speak, as this implies they have lived once and no longer living beings.  This question I raise some time ago, since mine say they are entities in the living sense.  I argued that there were no spirits, just entities, and conjurers claiming to provide succubus spirits were being misguided.  

I can't say how much this is true, but I heard one conjurer saying, that what most conjure as succubi spirits (not entities) are really just some type of nympho and not realy succubi.

My understanding of this is that all succubus categorized as "spirits" are of the temporary form. Sooner or later they will incarnate into a different form. The "wheel of samsara" as it's called in Buddhism doesn't only go for the physical 3D human world. Beings in other places go throught this circle too, except they do it over there. It still feels physical to them, but they are not "incarnated" in the strict sense because they do not have flesh bodies.

There seems to be a horizontal system which functions in the same way as the human world. So here humans are incarnating as human, animal, plant or rock. If you do it all right you become enlightened and stop incarnating - your form becomes solid. This is viewed in religions as going up (vertical) to the realms of Gods and becoming a super being.

The spirits don't have this. Or maybe it's just for demons/negative spirits. They go through this: birth-life-death-change form. Repeat, until they take a solid form. It's a bit more confusing here because succubus exist as a form - it does not say the spirit is solid. But that said, the collective only accept solid succubus as members. The difference with this spirit incarnation circle is that becoming solid does not give them any super powers. If they want to become demon queens or lords (similar to a God) they need to practice and refine themselves. So it's like 2 different systems that look alike but function differently.

Spirit = in the incarnation cycle.
Entity = solid form, does not incarnate.
Queen/Lord = entity with super powers

This is my view on this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum