Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chat Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chat Room on Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Riff

I was thinking of making a chat room (chatzy) for those here to use to chat with others outside of topics. I wanted to get your thoughts about it before doing so.

If so, I think it would be great if we keep logs of certain chat logs that would be of value that can be put into information threads or discussion threads, here on the forum. This is something anyone can do themselves if and when chatting, although the chat room itself won't be a payed one that enables mod support and permanent access to the entire chat room logs.

I also don't mind people handing out the chat room link to others that are trusted and serious about discussing things, and not just fucking about and causing problems. Only people here won't be the only ones, although it'll only be known through word of mouth through you guys, as well as linked on here in a pinned thread.

Thanks.

EDIT: Chat room created! Official link is below:

http://us19.chatzy.com/84547580451354

Enjoy and happy chatting!

Last edited by Admin on Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with Chat Room information.)

2 Re: Chat Room on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Ark

Personally I type too slow and write too long to find chat very useful, but I support the idea of keeping logs and posting them on the forum. Then we can discuss any issues that came up during the chat.

3 Re: Chat Room on Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:47 am

Comet

Not much to say other than I'm all for this idea. Smile

4 Re: Chat Room on Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:14 am

Riff

Chat room has finally been created and added. Check my original post for links and details.

5 Re: Chat Room on Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:34 am

marquest

Is there a time or day where we all get together to chat?

I really like this idea. I don't know anyone who could relate to my situation, with my succubi, and actually understand, but you folks do.

I think chat would be a lot of fun as well too, count me in. Let me know though when is will happen.

6 Re: Chat Room on Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:18 am

Ark

marquest wrote:Is there a time or day where we all get together to chat?

I really like this idea.  I don't know anyone who could relate to my situation, with my succubi, and actually understand, but you folks do.  

I think chat would be a lot of fun as well too, count me in.  Let me know though when is will happen.  

The time I'm more likely to be online is around 17:00 -20:00 GMT +1.

7 Re: Chat Room Today at 9:33 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum