- What the Collective expects or requires from a new recruit in order to be accepted.
- What the Collective expects from a new recruit once a new recruit has joined.
- What kinds of things a new recruit can expect (e.g. visits from Collective representatives, etc) once they've joined.
While it's not directly stated so in that entry, it's implied the new recruit is familiar with the information given in earlier posts. This means most requirements are not so much a list of demands as certain already existing qualities. You have it or you dont' have it, if you are close you can work on it but the main aspects are probably part of your being from the very beginning.
For example, joining the collective can mean one of 2 things in a direct sense. Either you are a succubus and then you just sign the deal and you're in. Other way is for those who are weakminded and do not believe they have any potential, or simply have a hopeless attitude. Those may want to be the servant or minion of a succubus, and those can also apply to join. The difference is that they are only members by the succubus they serve, she will handle everything after that point. Servants are not succubus but they are allowed to come to the collective's world and use the beach area. If this applies to you, you'll just live out your life as a human and after this time is over your succubus will come and collect you.
The main path advertized here is however the path of becoming a fullfledged succubus and joining the collective as a full member. Another situation did arise, which is that some people are not suited to be a succubus, but rather they are too much dominated by their male nature. For this reason it was arranged for them to be guided to join a suitable incubus world or tribe. All of this is now part of the religion build - in trying to form a consistent system all these parts must be handled. If it's succubus related it should be a part of it.
- By the performing of the joining ritual, you are expressing an honest desire to become a succubus and be part of the collective.
- If it turns out you are not suited for this, the other two options will be considered, becoming the minion of a succubus or becoming an incubus
- If none of those are suitable, you are still welcome to support the collective and will be given equal support in return. In the end this may result from you being too different from the collective and you will be given a push in the right direction, there may be a different spiritual path for you to follow, or you are simply too undetermined and should just live as a mundane for now until you realize your real purpose.
What it means to be a succubus has been discussed in length in the thread Collective Q&A in the Q&A section as well as on the blog. Any succubus can join.
This means for humans to adapt to the succubus nature until it forms as a complete entity on the other side. It means your eternal soul will become a succubus, with the traits of a succubus. You will leave the reincarnation cycle and will remain as a succubus. The same goes for incubus.
One of the things that will happen after joining as a human, is that you will be given a succubus or incubus guide. Your guide will manifest to you in the way which is best for you personally. There will be hints and messages transmitted to you in any form. It may come as dreams, bits of a conversation you hear in town may give you answers to your questions, anything can be used. Your guide may also appear in person, as a human. In that case you will be given hints about it, but your guide will maintain the role and act as a human. This is to guide and support you directly, while still not breaking the human illusion.