Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Requesting additional information.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Requesting additional information. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:30 am

Starscape


Hello, interesting men and women.

Is this RP or is it for real? (Disregard the following question if you are an RP board.)

Might I inquire into the nature of this group, if there is one beyond the clearly obvious, and the extent of its group projects, and its origins and history, and its present vitality as a community beyond what would be deducted from the post rate here, while also requesting a tl;dr its shared or prevailing beliefs?

I know this is sketchy x 900. I will bribe you all with cake.


2 Re: Requesting additional information. on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Ark

avatar
This is intended as a back up forum for the succubus community. Which bring us to the next question; this is not RP, it's spiritual/occult, meaning we take it seriously.

This group is loosely made up from people who met at other websites like (now closed)Ryan's forum, Creepy Hollows, 4chan/x/ and maybe fringechan. There was an ambition to connect the communities of bulletin boards/forums, and wordpress blogs, two very different formats. If you've been around these places you'll know some regular posters from there, even if you don't see them at lot right now. Some have been around for years. We are aware of each other while doing our own thing, there are no coordinated efforts taking place.

Common beliefs include the existence of spiritual beings known as succubus, which we ourself can communicate with. In a sense they are viewed as gods, and a secondary belief is the possibility to become one of them in the afterlife.

If you check the links in the sticky of the top forum you can get a deeper understanding of what this means.

3 Re: Requesting additional information. on Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:47 am

Starscape


Ark wrote:This is intended as a back up forum for the succubus community. Which bring us to the next question; this is not RP, it's spiritual/occult, meaning we take it seriously.

This group is loosely made up from people who met at other websites like (now closed)Ryan's forum, Creepy Hollows, 4chan/x/ and maybe fringechan. There was an ambition to connect the communities of bulletin boards/forums, and wordpress blogs, two very different formats. If you've been around these places you'll know some regular posters from there, even if you don't see them at lot right now. Some have been around for years. We are aware of each other while doing our own thing, there are no coordinated efforts taking place.

Common beliefs include the existence of spiritual beings known as succubus, which we ourself can communicate with. In a sense they are viewed as gods, and a secondary belief is the possibility to become one of them in the afterlife.

If you check the links in the sticky of the top forum you can get a deeper understanding of what this means.

Thank you, good sir/madam. "The succubus community"? You don't say. While encouraging and nurturing relationships between humans and these beings known among you as succubi, would your community then currently be in possession of a complete understanding of this other culture and its own figures and beliefs?

4 Re: Requesting additional information. on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:15 pm

Ark

avatar
Starscape wrote:
Thank you, good sir/madam. "The succubus community"? You don't say. While encouraging and nurturing relationships between humans and these beings known among you as succubi, would your community then currently be in possession of a complete understanding of this other culture and its own figures and beliefs?

I can only speak for myself as a representative of the spiritual realm known as "the collective." I have a pretty good understanding of this particular area, but this is coming directly from them and from my own experiences, not from what is commonly known or accepted in human culture.

The community here has a mostly similar understanding with some diversity. By "the community" I'm also including the wordpress bloggers who rarely communicate outside of their own websites. There are some bloggers who are in some manner representing their own groups - this seems to be how succubus work, they choose someone and let that person spread the word. This also means the messages may be very different with different bloggers telling completely different stories.

To sum up the main points; succubus are viewed in a positive manner, mostly as lovers or objects of wonder and awe. This firmly draws a line between us and those who understand succubus negatively. It's simply so, if you truly love succubus and their culture, you have nothing to fear, despite them being possibly violent and hostile. I may even say; if you have negative feelings about them, this in itself could create trouble for you.

Some in this area of the web admit themselves to the satanist view, and include succubus in their practice. This is a bit of a middle ground, because they treat succubus as secondary to their main object of worship, while their views overall may be similar to ours. You may find some strange arguments within the community regarding things that fall within this area, which may seem nonsensical to outsiders.

5 Re: Requesting additional information. on Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:36 am

Starscape


Ark wrote:
Starscape wrote:
Thank you, good sir/madam. "The succubus community"? You don't say. While encouraging and nurturing relationships between humans and these beings known among you as succubi, would your community then currently be in possession of a complete understanding of this other culture and its own figures and beliefs?

I can only speak for myself as a representative of the spiritual realm known as "the collective." I have a pretty good understanding of this particular area, but this is coming directly from them and from my own experiences, not from what is commonly known or accepted in human culture.

The community here has a mostly similar understanding with some diversity. By "the community" I'm also including the wordpress bloggers who rarely communicate outside of their own websites. There are some bloggers who are in some manner representing their own groups - this seems to be how succubus work, they choose someone and let that person spread the word. This also means the messages may be very different with different bloggers telling completely different stories.

To sum up the main points; succubus are viewed in a positive manner, mostly as lovers or objects of wonder and awe. This firmly draws a line between us and those who understand succubus negatively. It's simply so, if you truly love succubus and their culture, you have nothing to fear, despite them being possibly violent and hostile. I may even say; if you have negative feelings about them, this in itself could create trouble for you.

Some in this area of the web admit themselves to the satanist view, and include succubus in their practice. This is a bit of a middle ground, because they treat succubus as secondary to their main object of worship, while their views overall may be similar to ours. You may find some strange arguments within the community regarding things that fall within this area, which may seem nonsensical to outsiders.

Thank you for your response! I appreciate your honesty and your openness to a complete stranger. At the moment I am a casual observer, though if I have any feedback on the matter that is this subculture, I will let you know.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum