Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction, for new users

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Introduction, for new users on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Admin

Admin
The intention of this forum is to be used as a rendezvous point to come to as a back-up.

Currently the popular forum hosted by Ryan, has gone into prolonged hibernation.

Attempts at starting serious discussions on /x/ results in trolling and deleted threads. Tries have been made at /fringe/ with similar results, not thread deletion, but rather the discussion ends up in sexism and personal attacks. While open boards work well for attracting initial interest, developing a deeper understanding of the subject seems impossible.

Wordpress works well for personal stories, but keeping an information base and an environment for longer discussions with many participants is not compatible with the format.

For this reason we are starting this simple forum. While it is empty now, more people from various groups have been invited, and we know that there factually exists a potential user base large enough to get this going. If you know someone who may be seriously interested, please invite them.

For lurkers, take the time (should be done in a few mins) to register and say "hi" so other more regular posters know there is an audience! For Guest users the forum adds commercial links in the text, being logged in will also remove these.

http://succubus.hypeforum.net

2 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 am

Jimy

Thank you sooo much for starting this forum!
I know about you/this site from Ryan's forum, which you mention, it's really sad that it once again disappeared including all the info/answers posted there from the collective, which I could only read in parts. It was a great source of info and exchange for the community, I hope this one to become similarly successful and wish you the best!

I will others involved with succubi let know about this one, if you have no problem with that.

3 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Ark

Jimy wrote:the info/answers posted there from the collective

Take a look in the Questions & Answers section Wink

4 Hello All on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Loving Heart

Hello to everyone!

I wanted to quickly write a small introduction here about myself.

Thanks to post of Jimy on Creepyhollows forum, I found out about this one and I decided to join it.
Mostly as a lurker for the time being, as I get to know you, I might share a bit more.

My Journey is quite an interesting, amazing and blessed one, I have learned much and still do so everyday.
Sadly it can be extremely private. I tend to keep some things to myself too, as spirituality as a whole, can get rather intimate. Beliefs tend to get also complicated when one speaks with others.

There is also so much false info around, it is ... misleading. I learned one lesson that can be related to this journey.
Be Humble, have an open heart and mind. Accept others path too.

All I can speak about, is my own experiences or things I resonate with. I will never push anyone to accept my views as theirs, yet I wish just acceptance and a bit of understanding.

Much Love and Happiness for all of you from my Heart

5 Re: Introduction, for new users on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:42 pm

marquest

Hi everyone,

I found this forum from a couple of members on the Creepy Hollow's forum. I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm in a relationship with 2 Succubi, and it is an amazing journey to be on with them. As was said, a lot is very private, and it's great a forum like this is out there where people can get together and learn from each others experiences.

I was not part of Ryan's forum, nor did I even know about it, so if my ignorance on a lot of references to that, I apologize before hand. It's all one big learning adventure for me.

Hope I can contribute here, and if I can, I will.

6 Re: Introduction, for new users on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:18 am

Jimy

Welcome marquest, nice to see you here finally!

7 Re: Introduction, for new users on Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:35 pm

Nethertoxin

Sad to say, Ryan has gone offfline forever, leaving us only an archive of what did he said earlier. Dnk what was the reason though.

8 Re: Introduction, for new users on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Jimy

Nethertoxin wrote:Sad to say, Ryan has gone offfline forever, leaving us only an archive of what did he said earlier. Dnk what was the reason though.

Now saw this after you said: https://succubuslove.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/closure/

That's quite something! I really wonder why, but I guess, he won't give any infos, no matter what. The new sudden shutdown of the forum was also already too strange...

9 Re: Introduction, for new users on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Riff

Jimy wrote:
Nethertoxin wrote:Sad to say, Ryan has gone offfline forever, leaving us only an archive of what did he said earlier. Dnk what was the reason though.

Now saw this after you said: https://succubuslove.wordpress.com/2016/01/09/closure/

That's quite something! I really wonder why, but I guess, he won't give any infos, no matter what. The new sudden shutdown of the forum was also already too strange...

I guess there's nothing stopping you or someone else 'sensing' what the reason may have been from a far.

10 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:19 pm

Jimy

Riff wrote:
Jimy wrote:

I guess there's nothing stopping you or someone else 'sensing' what the reason may have been from a far.

How that? Tell us? Very Happy

11 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Riff

Jimy wrote:
Riff wrote:
Jimy wrote:

Well, communicating with my other half involves 'feeling' and 'sensing' (which could be also described as listening with the mind) thoughts or feelings or words that she may be saying or putting across. I focus on her and listen with my mind, and I do more or less the same thing with sensing or reading people, regardless of distance. It's more or less what mediums or psychics do regarding reading someone or communicating messages or thoughts or feelings from family members who have passed over, although that is best performed while they're present and actually making contact from 'the other side'. Reading/sensing my other half is on a different frequency/level than when it comes to spirits or people. It's quite interesting.

In regards to Ryan, you are curious about why he closed the forum or why he decided to stop giving out advice. You focus on trying to figure out why and 'feel' or 'sense' with your mind until you start to get feelings possibly related to it. It's very much down to personal interpretation and how you work. If you're allowed to know and have tuned in properly, you may find out. I very briefly sensed him, but then I stopped and felt it wasn't for me to know, and it felt like I was invading his privacy. I mean, he didn't say exactly why for a reason, and didn't wish to go into any explanations regarding such.

If you or anyone else wishes to know more about how to 'sense' or 'feel' people using your mind, I will have a look around for good guides and examples online. I'm terrible at describing things, as is almost certainly evident by this post alone, and I know for certain there are plenty capable people out there who are very well experienced in wording such techniques or abilities to the point of being able to follow them, line for line, and come to a result.

12 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Jimy

Well, that would be interesting, if you could find a specific good guide for that.
I don't think that I'm good or would be good as such, but I would certainly try with the correct detailed guidance... "general" decriptions not going into detail haven't been really helping me in progressing in such things, I think.

13 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Nethertoxin

Riff wrote:
Jimy wrote:
Riff wrote:
Jimy wrote:

Well, communicating with my other half involves 'feeling' and 'sensing' (which could be also described as listening with the mind) thoughts or feelings or words that she may be saying or putting across. I focus on her and listen with my mind, and I do more or less the same thing with sensing or reading people, regardless of distance. It's more or less what mediums or psychics do regarding reading someone or communicating messages or thoughts or feelings from family members who have passed over, although that is best performed while they're present and actually making contact from 'the other side'. Reading/sensing my other half is on a different frequency/level than when it comes to spirits or people. It's quite interesting.

In regards to Ryan, you are curious about why he closed the forum or why he decided to stop giving out advice. You focus on trying to figure out why and 'feel' or 'sense' with your mind until you start to get feelings possibly related to it. It's very much down to personal interpretation and how you work. If you're allowed to know and have tuned in properly, you may find out. I very briefly sensed him, but then I stopped and felt it wasn't for me to know, and it felt like I was invading his privacy. I mean, he didn't say exactly why for a reason, and didn't wish to go into any explanations regarding such.

If you or anyone else wishes to know more about how to 'sense' or 'feel' people using your mind, I will have a look around for good guides and examples online. I'm terrible at describing things, as is almost certainly evident by this post alone, and I know for certain there are plenty capable people out there who are very well experienced in wording such techniques or abilities to the point of being able to follow them, line for line, and come to a result.

Thing is he was the last guy who did gave a clear explanation with pros and cons without typing or telling any false interpretations. I used to look for many different forums, but in the end, I'd never found anyone better than Ryan. Until now, because I'm on the verge of road without any idea how to pursue my imminent goal.

14 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:12 pm

Riff

EDIT: I no longer recommend CreepyHollows to newbies or current users.

Creepyhollows' forum is pretty active in regard to succubi, incubi, nymphs, and other types of entities. While I don't really get how they go about things, and do prefer a more solid fact, pros and cons about this sort of thing, they do have quite a bit of information overall. It's up to you to interpretate it clearly with a neutral positioning.

Well, that's just my two cents. Who am I to say anything Wink

Last edited by Riff on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

15 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:51 pm

Ark

Riff wrote:Creepyhollows' forum is pretty active in regard to succubi, incubi, nymphs, and other types of entities. While I don't really get how they go about things, and do prefer a more solid fact, pros and cons about this sort of thing, they do have quite a bit of information overall. It's up to you to interpretate it clearly with a neutral positioning.

To be honest I found the buying and selling of spirits pretty offensive when I first saw that site.

After giving it a second chance I guess it works for the spirits who are doing this. There seems to be a smaller category who are into this because the transfer of money express a clear intent, so they know who is interested and where to go. If those spirits want to do that, good for them, but I can't say I like it. There are also some nasty energies coming from that place, but the logo and the name implies so already, so it's not like anyone is getting tricked into going there.

The information exchange is good, and I have no problem with the people there, I just personally don't think it's a good place for people to go if they are unprotected. It's aimed at newbs but at the same time there are obvious dangers for newbs. Something which becomes clear when you start reading the forum. There seems to be a lot of rushing into things and learning only after you get in trouble.

16 Re: Introduction, for new users on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:08 pm

Riff

Ark wrote:
Riff wrote:Creepyhollows' forum is pretty active in regard to succubi, incubi, nymphs, and other types of entities. While I don't really get how they go about things, and do prefer a more solid fact, pros and cons about this sort of thing, they do have quite a bit of information overall. It's up to you to interpretate it clearly with a neutral positioning.

To be honest I found the buying and selling of spirits pretty offensive when I first saw that site.

After giving it a second chance I guess it works for the spirits who are doing this. There seems to be a smaller category who are into this because the transfer of money express a clear intent, so they know who is interested and where to go. If those spirits want to do that, good for them, but I can't say I like it. There are also some nasty energies coming from that place, but the logo and the name implies so already, so it's not like anyone is getting tricked into going there.

The information exchange is good, and I have no problem with the people there, I just personally don't think it's a good place for people to go if they are unprotected. It's aimed at newbs but at the same time there are obvious dangers for newbs. Something which becomes clear when you start reading the forum. There seems to be a lot of rushing into things and learning only after you get in trouble.

Damn forum error'd and I lost what I just wrote. Basically, I concur completely. I think it would be good if we worked together to make a conclusive information/guide on this sort of subject, as well as meditating for one's self only, protection methods and practices, etc. This would be valuable or useful to newbies, as well as more experienced users.

With this in mind, I redact my previous recommendation to that site.

17 Re: Introduction, for new users on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:24 am

Bartlebee

Hello!

I'm another person who found THIS site from Creepy Hollows. I had also watched some of the other succubus web pages, but usually as a lurker-being personally unable to see or experience spirits, I've never had anything useful to add. (If a lovely Succubus from the Collective chooses to visit me I'm certainly open to receiving her in proper style :-) )

Thank you Mods for setting up this forum!

18 Re: Introduction, for new users on Wed May 11, 2016 2:44 pm

Ginko211

Hello all,

I found this site after stumbling onto the succubus collective blog a few days ago. My journey is documented on my blog.(Ginko's Journey) The long and short of it is that, I'm a disabled guy with a host of psychological issues who found his way into this world through a youtube video. I don't know if I'll be able to contribute much, I'm more of a lurker interested in learning more about the spirit world.

19 It's been some time on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:31 am

orgodemir

Hey, sorry I hadn't really been active. I'm still around, just have been really busy this whole time Cool
Good to see this site's content is still alive.

20 Re: Introduction, for new users on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:34 pm

suzone

Hi all! I'm from India and very happy to find this forum. I have had some moderate Succubus experiences in the recent past so needed a forum just like this one to discuss and learn more about Succubus related issues!

21 Welcome suzone, on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:41 am

orgodemir

suzone wrote:Hi all! I'm from India and very happy to find this forum. I have had some moderate Succubus experiences in the recent past so needed a forum just like this one to discuss and learn more about Succubus related issues!

I felt India was a good place for succubi experiences, especially considering Tantra history.
You came to the right place, and hopefully the right time. I would love to listen to you in the Storytime Board. Go ahead and post a new topic.

22 Re: Introduction, for new users on Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:16 am

suzone

Sure, orgodemir! Smile I will be sharing some of my unique experiences with you all soon, which I believe, are Succubus encounters. Myself being from a land familiar with Apsaras and Mohinis, my inputs on such phenomena would indeed lend an interesting perspective!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum