Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My ritual am experiences!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My ritual am experiences! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Succusearcher

Hi guys

Some of you may of read my earlier posts from a couple of month or so back asking advice and general questions on summoning succubi and info on the entities themselves.
Now after much research and preparing my self to summon a succubus I know I am ready and will be carrying out (letter method) the ritual on thurs night/Friday morning. I know what I want and have my prepared myself everyday since I decided it was the path I am going to take!
This thread will be updated as things progress so I will keep everyone informed in how I'm doing and if the ritual is successful which I am confident it will be due to the amount of time and effort I have put in to getting ready and broadening my horizons into the spirit worlds.
Since researching succubi iv opened my eyes to a whole new world and subject that been the occult and I must say it has truly opened my eyes and changed my way of thinking.i am fascianated with occult science and its other areas, I have literally researched every bit of material I have been able to get my hands on and have been reading a very interested book called SEXUAL ALCHEMY by Donald Tyson,it is a must have for anyone wishing to start/maintain a relationship with sprits/demons or entities.
Anyway enough rambling from me ill post just before i carry out the summoming ritual.
If you guys have any last minute advice or input feel free!

2 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Succusearcher

Put this in the wrong thread but I hope it gets read and a response.

3 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Ark

Just wanted to say that I'm reading your posts, and good luck!

4 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:28 am

Succusearcher

Cheers ark
I'm a little nervous but I suppose that it's expect considering it will be the first time I have done a ritual of this kind before,I did some preparations last night so I will post Tnite before I carry it out.
Cheers again

5 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 am

Succusearcher

Completey forgot to post pre-ritual as I was in a state of excitement abd nerves.
But I can say post ritual that all my previous doubts about succubi have been washed away forever my ritual was a success and my planning and preparation has paid off.
Lilith sent me one of her daughters and I now just need to maintain the bond between us and learn more about her etc.
I did the ritual (letter method) and added my own twist to it (ideas from occultist material) and literally within a couple of minutes after saying the chant and burning the letter i felt an immense presence and extreme sexual arousal,the main thing that made me believe that there was a succubus there was my chest tightened and my head went fuzzy and blurry,it was a strange sensation beyond my descriptive capabilities.
I have recognised this as tell tale sign from the amount I have read from others experiences.

There was no manifestation or visual aspect to her though,is this normal?
I could feel her but could not see her.
The next time we are together mad once I have interacted with her more i will asle her name and to show her self to me.

After the ritual was closed and i went to bed I could still feel a presence and touches,vibrations around my body,where I have been staying is very quiet but last night after the ritual I could hear/feel what can only be described as a buzzing.
Then once I feel asleep I was awoken a few times by other touches,but once i fell into deep sleep I had the most intense erotic dreams I can remember,
I would of loved to sleep a bit longer but with work commitments I had to get up at 7am,
I felt drained,tired and bewildered but very happy.

When I have sat and thought about last night the more the entire evening feels like a dream.
So my question is what now where do I go from here?
How can I be certain it's a succubus?
Should she be with me now?

6 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:33 pm

Ark

If you performed everything with a clear intent, it really is a succubus of the qualities you asked for. It's that simple. Where you take it from here is up to you. I would recommend as a first step to try visual telepathy with her. Ask her to send you an image of something, maybe something from her world. Keep your mind clear and empty and wait for her to manifest something for you in your mind. If you manage to receive an image, you can try visualizing something and project it back at her. That's the basics of communication when you can see each other.

Some people manage to get their succubus to manifest out of thin air, some other do not. It's been discussed in a thread with this same title in general discussion. I recommend you read it.

http://succubus.hypeforum.net/t10-materialization-out-of-thin-air-vs-acting-as-human

7 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:58 pm

Succusearcher

Ark thank you for the advice as always.
I did exactly what you said and its solidified for me that I have a succubus.last night i didn't sleep very much or so I thought I was actually that aware of my self in my dream state i actually thought I'd not gone to sleep at all.
Anyway bk to the point throughout the night I kept recieving images that would just instantly enter my thought path.
The images varied but were all of extremely beatiful but dark and mysterious women all variations of what I wrote in my letter basically.so thru my lucid dream state i managed to communicate with her on a basic level,but it's a start and I'm having one hell of a ride with her in my dreams.
I'm going to take things slow and hopefully I will get her to manifest before long

8 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Ark

That sounds like a great start! I hope you keep posting updates on your experiences. Smile

9 Re: My ritual am experiences! on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:48 pm

suzone

I too had experienced strange vibrations and extremely erotic touch sensations in half awake state following letter burning ritual, but recently when I tried Donald Tyson method of vessel creation, giving it a Satanic twist since I'm a Satanist, I got disappointed as there was no Succubus presence felt. This perhaps because I did ritual during waning moon. So planning to do one more letter burning ritual during waxing moon soon, keeping the Succubus vessel by my bedside as before.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum