Succubus Relation

Forum for sharing experiences.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are succubi 'wet'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Are succubi 'wet'? on Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:42 am

Cat

Sometimes I have dreams where there is a female entity, who seems to be the only one paying attention to me. She can go invisible, but I can still see and feel her because it looks like a sci-fi cloaking/thermoptic camo where the audience can see. When she hugs me it feels like she is coated in water, but I don't get wet. So is this a succubus, undine, or some other kind of entity?

2 Re: Are succubi 'wet'? on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Ark

My experience from a succubus touch, is that some of them do feel moist/damp. Not like rainwater wet, more like the difference between dry, normal, and more moist skin types. It's usually in combination with a sense of being a little colder than the surroundings. Not cold like someone who just came in from the cold outside, or someone having a bad blood circulation, just like a little cooler, in a more relaxing way. (Being cold from weather tends to make someone stiff, and that's not the kind I mean here.) I'm talking here of communication style "touches" where you get a feeling of a touch with no actual physical presence.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum